Ships in 5-14 Business Days
The Vuly Thunder Trampoline is the world's strongest trampoline. Period.
Designed by an all-Australian team of industrial design and safety experts, Thunder has the best bounce of any recreational trampoline in existence.
The new technology in the Vuly Thunder has never been seen in a backyard trampoline before. And Vuly made it just for you.
Features and Benefits:
• Safer bouncing with leaf spring - No springs to get caught in, no frame to hit. Thunder is the first soft-edged trampoline in the world to use Leaf Springs instead of coil springs to power your bounce.
• The Safest Trampoline Enclosure - Thunder's Safety Net is so well put together you can crash into it all you like. You won't get grazes, hurt by the net poles, or fall down towards the frame as you would on cheaper brands.
• Long-Lasting Frame - Resistant to rust, scratches and cracks, Thunder's frame will last a lifetime in tip-top condition. The unique shape of our strong dual-frame design means you'll feel more power in every bounce.
• Years of Trampoline Games - Your children will have fun playing games like trampoline twister and follow the leader with HexVex™ printed on the mat. As they grow up, why not add a Basketball Set, Vuly Deck or Tent?
• Half-Price Parts for Life - The folks at Vuly know a trampoline is a long-term investment. That's why they offer our customers half-price parts for life.
• Legendary Strength - Two rings of solid, e-coated steel mean strength and stability like never before. Weak wields are history.
• Experience the Soft-Edge Revolution - Without an accessible frame or springs, a soft-edge system makes this trampoline safe. Thunder has the safest soft-edge system ever created
KEEP IN MIND...
The Basketball Hoop is designed for recreational use only. Ensure that you read and understand all assembly and maintenance instructions before using the Basketball Set.
The basketball hoop and trampoline tent can't be used at the same time. You will need to remove the trampoline tent to add on the basketball hoop and vice versa. Watch our assembly videos to make it quicker.
|Ideal for:||M - Jumpers of all ages and big backyards||L - General family use and extra large yards||XL - General family use and huge backyards|
|Jump mat diameter:||M - 8' 3"||L - 10' 7"||XL - 12' 6"|
|Frame diameter:||M - 11' 11"||L - 14' 2"||XL - 16' 2"|
|Leaf spring count:||M - 42||L - 56||XL - 70|