The Z Clip Wall Attachment Kit provides a convenient and neat alternative for attachment of wood backed wall pads without nailing lips.
- This system results in no exposed screws or bolts, and damaged or worn wall pads can be easily replaced
- Z-clip at the top and bottom of the pad are secured to the wall with an appropriate attachment method as dictated by building conditions
- A second z-clip attached to the back of the wall pad (top and bottom) securely locks the pad in place
- Comes in 6 foot lengths, but may be cut to length as required by installer
- Requires drilling in the field
- May be used with wall padding, corner pads, and square column pads.