Gared Sports Column Pad with Polyurethane Foam provides the ultimate protection against minor impact or contact with walls, beams, or columns.
- A must behind basketball backstops, in wrestling rooms, or in workout areas
- Column pads are constructed as a wood backed u-shaped pad with 1" nailing lip on top and bottom of each panel for square columns, or a wrap-around pad for round columns, using hook and loop fastener straps for attachment to the column
SIZE MUST BE SPECIFIED WHEN ORDERING COLUMN PADS
- Pads are constructed using 2" thick 3.5-lbs. density polyurethane foam cemented to 7/16" oriented strand board
- Cover material is 14-ounce polyester laminated vinyl stapled to backing every two inches
- Vinyl is flame retardant material, which meets NFPA 701, ASTM E84,and CSFM (California State Fire Marshall)
- Vinyl is available in white, yellow, orange, red, kelly green, forest green, royal blue, marine blue,navy blue, gray, black, maroon, beige, teal and purple
- Custom cutting and fitting of padding may be done in field to insure proper fit
- Furring strips by others.